Saturday 20 September 2014

Guest Post: Fantasy & Sci-fi Rock My World

I wrote a guest post recently for my friend Mark Murphy and fellow Liverpool author, which was published yesterday on his website minology.co.uk.


Minology is a literary series set in the fictional fantasy world of the inside of a human man called Will. The min are a race of creatures that all work hard to make The Will function.

His first novel: The Curious Secret of Central Head is published by Netherworld Books and is available to buy from my Amazon store and follows the adventure of a pair of young min from the Luglands. Mark has just had the second Minology novel, The Disquisitive Saga Of Filbert Monkston, approved for publication. (I got a sneaky peek at the first draft and it’s fab!)


Ready my guest post here and have a little look around the rest of the site and get to know the world of The Will.



Guest Post: Fantasy & Sci-fi Rock My World

No comments:

Post a Comment