Saturday 4 October 2014

No, Doctor Who Hasn't Become Too Scary!

Yeah, I read a tweet on Twitter this morning “has Doctor Who become too scary?” and did a double take. What a ridiculous question.


Doctor Who had always been scary, except for when it stopped being scary for a bit while the Doctor was all young and handsome and fun and charming.


Again, I love David Tennant, I know I keep sounding like I don’t, I do. I had a massive crush on him and there’s this is my kitchen…


IMG_3684.JPG


And I love Steven Moffatt too and some of the Tennant/Moffatt stories were awesome. Also Steven Moffatt wrote Coupling and Sherlock so anyone that keeps moaning about him lately in relation to Doctor Who should just zip it and show some respect! (in my opinion)!


But there was a time when people used to hide behind the sofa when the Daleks were in town. The Cybermen in Patrick Troughton’s era were absolutely the creepiest thing I’ve ever seen on television, and if you’re not scared of the weeping angels then I don’t know what kind of badass super hero you are, but you’re not normal that’s for sure!


So the new Doctor is a bit angry and Scottish… Just because the doctor isn’t all swoony and silly like a cartoon character doesn’t mean the show is too scary!


It’s always been scary!



No, Doctor Who Hasn't Become Too Scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment