Thursday 1 January 2015

Video: What was the inspiration for Inspired by Night?


A few things inspired me to write Inspired by Night. My friend’s comments about the poor editing of Fifty Shades of Grey gave me the confidence to just try writing, my long held ambition to write something and my desire to create a world that made sense to me as a female nerdy business woman.


But the core inspiration was what I now refer to as the Catfish romance. I hadn’t seen Catfish before writing but the central story is similar to an episode of Catfish.


chris


I’d had online friends that I barely knew yet talked to almost daily. But I couldn’t really imagine falling in love with them, though I know plenty of people that have. I just wanted to explore it a bit further.



Video: What was the inspiration for Inspired by Night?

No comments:

Post a Comment